Thursdays @ 9am ET/6am PT
- Grammar for High School: A Sentence-Composing Approach by Don and Jenny Killgallon
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder
- This Same Sky: A Collection of Poems from Around the World by Naomi Nye, ed.
- In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan
- Under the Tuscan Sun: At Home in Italy by Frances Mayes
- Biography/Autobiography of student’s choice
- Note: Contemporary literature may include brief words/references of a PG-13 nature. No such references will be addressed in class.
This tutorial is suggested for students in Grades 9-12. Contact Mrs. Craven if you have questions regarding placement.
$450 plus a $25 non-refundable registration fee
Registration has closed for 2022-2023. Please check back in January 2023 for details on next year’s offerings.