Thursday @ 11am ET/8am PT
- Windows to the World by Lesha Myers
- Learning How to Learn by Barbara Oakley
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Student Choice: Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall & Denver Moore
- OR I am Malala (Young Readers edition) by Malala Yousafzai
- Macbeth by William Shakespeare
This tutorial is suggested for students in Grades 8-11. Contact Mrs. Craven if you have questions regarding placement.
$450 plus a $25 non-refundable registration fee
Complete one registration form per student to reserve a seat in the tutorial. When minimum enrollment is met, you will receive an email confirmation and invoice.